When Should I Contact An Attorney?

You should contact an attorney as soon as possible after the disability occurs to receive maximum Social Security Disability or SSI benefits. The earlier we are able to start working on your case, the better your chances of winning.

Please note that not all attorneys practice before the Social Security Administration. You will do best to find an attorney familiar with the complex and somewhat unusual Social Security Disability regulations and procedures.

At Kassin & Carrow – this is all we do. Please call today at (618) 692-9300 in Illinois’ Metro East; (636) 936-8300 in Missouri; or Toll Free at (800) 273-8380.